High schools submit one nominee
School appoints a representative to spearhead the nomination process and submit nomination online.
Email email@example.com if you are not on our electronic mailing list and we will send you the link.
Nomination deadline is February 1, 2018. Nomination form requires:
- Name and contact information for your school
- Name and contact information for your nominee
All nominations are verified by the Schulich Leader Scholarships office. Once a nomination is verified the student is sent a link to the scholarship application.
Nominee submits scholarship application
Scholarship application deadline is February 22, 2018.
- The universities they wish to attend
- Their top three achievements (academic or other)
- 600 word essay demonstrating why they should win
- Optional 250 word essay to outline extenuating circumstances
- Short answer to identify where they see themselves in 10 years
- Two single-page letters of reference that include email and telephone contact information for verification
- Copy of up-to-date transcript, credit counsel summary or detailed academic report
- Headshot profile image for publicity
University partners review applications and make offers
Universities select Schulich Leader scholarship recipients using their own rubric and adjudication committee.
All winners are confirmed by June 15, 2018.